- Integrated and the viewer "turns them on"
- Embedded on your webpage or platform
- Displayed on a full screen
Live captions serve many audiences including those who are deaf and have some hearing loss, those with neurodiversity such as ADHD, dyslexia, dyspraxia, autism and Asperger's and many others, older people, and people with English as a second language. Having live captions at your event will benefit many people, including those hard of hearing.
Open captions are always visible, embedded as part of the stream as an overlay. Closed captions are captions that are sent via the platform you are using or via specialist software that converts the live text to 608/708 caption format.
Our prices include the highest quality captioning service combined with our technical expertise and end-to-end event management support.
For a personalised quote please email email@example.com
- Post production services - open and closed captions including translated captions on videos and recorded content, e.g., SRT, VTT, XLM files.
- British Sign Language interpreters onsite and remotely
- (International) Sign Language interpreters remotely
- Please contact us for more information on these